Homeowners Policy Protects:
- Your Home
- Detached Structures, such as a garage or shed.
- Personal Belongings, including furniture, clothing, appliances and much more.
- Loss of Use, for living expenses, when the home is damaged and uninhabitable.
- Personal Liability, that protects you and your family against a claim or lawsuit if someone is injured or their property is damaged while at your home.
Unmatched Selection of Coverage Options:
- Contents Replacement. Provides full replacement cost for personal belongings.
- Additional Replacement Cost Protection. Provides the extra insurance you need to rebuild your house if your coverage amount is inadequate.
- Personal Injury. Protects you against libel and slander.
- Identity Theft Protection. Provides assistance from a consumer fraud specialist and covers expenses related to restoring your good name and financial reputation.
- Valuable Items Plus Endorsement. Provides a blanket of coverage that is broader than what a basic Homeowners policy provides. It is the right coverage for people who own valuable possessions such as jewelry, artwork cameras and computers.
- Personal Articles Floater. Provides even more comprehensive coverage that the Valuables Items Plus endorsement. It is the right coverage for people who wish to schedule items that have been carefully selected and whose values exceed the limits of either Homeowners policy or Valuable Items Plus endorsement.
- Umbrella Policy. Offers an additional $1 million to $5 million of liability protection.
- Flood Coverage. Flood damage is typically not covered under a homeowners policy. This affordable coverage covers damage to your property and provides cleanup reimbursement.
- Pleasure Boat Insurance for small watercrafts